I/we are aware of the usual dancers and risks inherent in the activity of dance, including but not limited to, the danger and risk of falling, jumping, landing, and performing tricks. By signing this waiver, I/we freely accept and fully assume responsibility for all such dangers and risks and the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage or loss resulting there-from. In consideration of utilizing The Movement Arts Academy facilities and equipment and for other good and valuable consideration, I/we hereby agree as follows:
- TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS for personal injury including death, illness, and/or property damage that I/we may have against The Movement Arts Academy, its shareholders, partners, principals, directors, officers, sponsors, affiliates, agents, employees, contractors, representatives, any volunteers in any way associated with The Movement Arts Academy. We also waive any claims against the owner of the facility and facility development company, all of whom are hereinafter collectively referred to as “the Releasees”.
- TO RELEASE THE RELEASEES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY for any loss, damage, injury, death, medical or other expense that I/we may suffer or that any other party may suffer as a result of my child’s use of The Movement Arts Academy facilities and equipment or in the participation in the activity of dance, due to any cause whatsoever.
- TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any property damage or personal injury to any third party, resulting from my use of The Movement Arts Academy facilities, equipment, or by the participation in the activity of dance and other activities within The Movement Arts Academy.
- THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY SHALL BE EFFECTIVE AND BINDING upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, successors, and assigns in the event of my or my child’s personal injury including death, illness, and/or property damage.
- I/we also expressly grant The Movement Arts Academy and any third party authorized by the Academy, the right to film, videotape, photograph, to use, display, in any media now known or hereafter devised, including but not limited to, the exhibition and/or online use, broadcast, on television, cable or radio, any motion picture film, video tap, DVD, CD or any internet service program in which such likeness may be used or otherwise, or any published articles, catalogs, or websites in which such likeness may be printed, used, or incorporated, and in the advertising, and publicizing of the Academy, Academy products, licensed products, and all affiliated relationships
- I/WE HEREBY CERTIFY THAT I/we am covered by my own Medical Insurance, and that I/we have read and understand this Release of Liability prior to signing it, and I/we am aware that by signing the Release of Liability, I/we am waiving certain legal rights which I/we or my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, successors, and assigns may have against the Releases.
This Liability Waiver was made and executed in the State of Florida and shall be governed by, enforced in and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. I/we acknowledge that in executing this Waiver, I/we are not relying on any inducements, promises, or representations made by the Releasees. I am acting on behalf of the student’s other parent in signing this contract and I have authority to bind such other parent to the terms and conditions of this contract on his or her behalf.